When your son opens the JM Cremp’s catalog and reads, “This may look like a catalog to your folks, but I can assure you, son, that this is the guidebook to becoming a man,” he’ll be hooked!
Billing itself as the “The Boys Adventure Store,” JM Cremp’s is an awesome place to purchase gifts for boys! Science, woodworking, hiking, fishing, camping, military, hunting, electronics, farming, knights, secret agents, winter, Western, bird watching, – JM Cremp’s has something for just about any interest your Cub Scout may have.
- JM Cremp’s is a great complementary resource for your scouting program.
- Their unique product offering can be used for incentives and prizes that boys and parents will both appreciate.
- Every scout in your troop or pack will receive exclusive savings of 15% on any order!
- Den and Troop leaders can inquire about volume discount opportunities when purchasing supplies for your troop or camp
- You can request as many catalogs as you need, and they will send new catalogs to you throughout the year.
- You’ll get email and newsletter updates throughout the year with exclusive savings and opportunities for scouts.
I wanted to find out more about how the program works, so I called JM Cremp’s and spoke with Tim. He explained that there are two parts to the Scout program.
First, the company offers Scouts a 15% discount on all purchases made. Just use the exclusive Scouts only discount code Scout15.
The second part of the program involves quantity discounts and sourcing. Let’s say you want to do the Map & Compass Belt Loop program for your Cub Scout pack meeting, and you want each of the 20 boys to have a compass they can use. Just call up JM Cremp’s, and they will work with you to give you a volume discount for purchasing in bulk. And if you need equipment they don’t typically carry, they’ll find it for you. What great service and support for our Scouting program!
So, head on over to JM Cremp’s, and take advantage of the Cub Scout discount to order a few gifts!
Yours in Scouting,
P.S. If this article was useful to you, sign up below for more great Cub Scout tips!