Learning the Cub Scout Bobcat requirements is the first step that new Cub Scouts must take to earn their rank badge. Get a free printable to help them!
The Cub Scout Bobcat rank is the first rank earned by every boy who joins Cub Scouts.
1. Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed.
2. Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
3. Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
4. Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means. 5. Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
6. Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
7. With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide—Bobcat Requirements.
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a cootie catcher (aka fortune teller)! Personalized for Cub Scouts, this is a fun gathering activity.
Scout Law index card games are a versatile way to help teach and reinforce the points of the Law to Cub Scouts. They’re great for gathering activities!
Learning the Scout Oath and Law is fun for your Cub Scouts with these simple puzzles made from craft sticks. Perfect for gathering activities or any time. Do any of you remember playing the game Pick Up Sticks where you dropped a handful of sticks on the table then tried to pick them up one …
Use Legos to help Cub Scouts learn the Scout Oath and Law! Easily create puzzles using Legos and a labeler that are useful for several different games.
Want a fun way to learn about the Cub Scout Six Essentials for outdoor activities? Try this fun game that keeps the Scouts active while they’re learning.
These cool printable Cub Scout cards are great for helping your Scouts learn the Scout Oath & Law, the Cub Scout Motto, and more.
Learning the Scout Oath and Law is much easier when it’s a game! Check out how Quizlet, a free tool, can help.
Use Webelos to help teach Tigers the Bobcat requirements.
Make learning the Cub Scout Bobcat requirements fun by playing the Bobcat Balloon Bust game.
Learning the Scout Oath and Law can be difficult for young boys. Make it fun by creating a puzzle.
New Cub Scouts of all ages must earn their Bobcat rank advancement. Games make it fun to learn, and this Bobcat rank relay race is no exception.