Our Cub Scout dads do so much for the boys! They deserve a little reward. Check out these 15 cool and useful gifts for Cub Scout dads (and moms too!).
Cub Scout dads are awesome! Whether they’re pitching a tent, leading the pack in a song, or helping the Cub Scout moms pack the car with den meeting supplies, we’re grateful for all they do for Cub Scouts.
To let him know how much we appreciate them, surprise your favorite Cub Scout dad with one of these cool and useful gifts.
Even though I’ve titled this Gifts for Cub Scout Dads, every item on here would be great for our Cub Scout moms too! Moms, my apologies for not including you when I wrote this post. 🙂
1. This Waterproof Phone/Valuables Protector will keep his valuables dry even if the Cub Scouts push him in the pool!
4. Every outdoor enthusiast needs a Timex Expedition Camper watch!
5. Battery operated lanterns are a must have when you go camping.
7. At day camp last week, our district executive shared that the message to drink plenty of water at Philmont is “clear and copious.” I don’t think they’re talking about water!
A water bottle holder from Wild Wolf Outfitters will make it easier to carry that 32-ounce bottle.
8. Cub Scout dads who love to fish will love this telescopic fishing pole.
9. What kind of Cub Scout dad would he be if he didn’t have a Swiss Army Knife? 🙂
10. Splurge a little on your Cub Scout dad, and get him a new pair of Merrell hiking boots.
11. Your Cub Scout dad can prove to his coworkers that he’s a real outdoorsman with this YETI Rambler 20 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with Lid.
12. This lightweight Teton backpack is perfect for short hiking trips. It includes a rain cover too.
13. The Duco Men’s Sports Style Polarized Sunglasses have an unbreakable frame. Great for the active Cub Scout dad!
14. This hammock set holds 2 people–perfect for the Cub Scout and his dad.
15. Your Cub Scout dad won’t need to pack anything other than this 10 in 1 emergency survival tool kit!
What do you think your Cub Scout dad would like best? Let me know in the comments!
Yours in Scouting,