I am super excited to tell you about a FREE guide that I’m giving away to everyone who subscribes to my email newsletter! It’s a 12 page guide that will help you create an awesome Pinewood Derby car. The guide covers topics such as:
- Knowing the rules before you design your car
- The parts of your car and how to prepare them for the fastest time possible
- Drawing your design
- Cutting out your design (your parents’ job, mostly!)
- Adding weights
- Painting and decorating your car
- Installing the axles and wheels
You’ll also find this Pinewood Derby template that you can use to sketch out your design. Tape the grid to your car to make it easier to cut out.
Included is a handy resource guide. Want to purchase supplies to help you build your car? Looking for some fun car-related songs to play during your Derby?
Or just want to find out more about the Pinewood Derby? You’re in luck! I’ve included links to all of these.
To get your copy, all you have to do is sign up for my email newsletter. The form is located in the sidebar to your right. There’s also a form at the bottom of this post.
Let me know what you think about the guide!
Yours in Scouting,
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up to get your free guide!