Enter to win 11 cool stocking stuffers for outdoorsy kids and a Boy Scouts of America stocking! These are perfect for any kids who love being outdoors.
‘Tis the giving season, and I’m excited to share that I’ll be giving away all 11 stocking stuffers from this list! Plus you’ll get the very cool BSA light up stocking that Parker showed you.
This has been an incredible year for Cub Scout Ideas! Over 400,000 of you have visited the site so far this year, and I wanted to say thank you. This giveaway seemed like the perfect way to do so.
What’s in the Stocking?
Here’s a list of what I’ll be giving away. You can find out a bit more about the stocking stuffers here.
- Fire Starter
- Hand Crank Flashlight
- Cap Light
- Paracord Kit
- Carabiner Mug
- Knot Tying Cards
- SlapLit Bracelet
- Uno Wilderness Cards
- BONUS! Cub Scout Pocketknife
And you get the BSA light up stocking!
I’ll ship the stocking and stuffers to the winner in time for Santa to hang it from your mantle.
How Do I Enter?
Here’s how to enter using Rafflecopter. You can earn two entries.
- Log in with either your Facebook account or your email address.
- Click the down arrow by “Leave a Blog Post Comment.”
- Click the link to visit the 10 nifty stocking stuffers post.
- Leave a comment on that post.
- After you leave your comment, click “I commented.”
- You’ll see a second “Leave a Blog Post Comment” option. Visit any other post on Cub Scout Ideas, leave a comment, and click “I commented.”
The giveaway ends at 11:59 pm on Monday, December 18th. Early on the morning of Tuesday, December 19th, I’ll announce the winner and send him or her an email. The winner will have until 5 pm central time to respond with a shipping address. If the winner doesn’t respond by then, I’ll pick another winner.
I know this is a very short response time, but I want to make sure I can get the prize to the winner in time for Christmas!
Yours in Scouting,
P.S. Share this post with your fellow Cub Scout friends!