Paper plates can be used in a variety of ways at Cub Scout den or pack meetings. One fun way is to play the Paper Plate shuffle game
a Tiger Elective Adventure
The Tiger Den Leader guide says, “This adventure will help boys learn about different types of games, whether individual games, team games, or initiative games. As an elective it provides them with the chance to explore games that are new to them and to use their imaginations. It also encourages their willingness and ability to work and talk in the group.”
Read on to discover this adventure’s requirements and fun ways to complete them!
Complete 1–3 and one from 4–6.
- Play at least two different games by yourself; one may be a video game.
- Play a board game or another inside game with one or more members of your den.
- Play a problem-solving game with your den.
- With your parent’s or guardian’s permission:
4A. Play a video game with family members or den members in a tournament.
4B. List at least three tips that would help someone who was learning how to play your favorite video game.
4C. Play an appropriate video game with a friend for 30 minutes.
- With other members of your den, invent a game, OR change the rules of a game you know, and play the game.
- Play a team game with your den