a Bear Elective Adventure
The Bear Den Leader guide says, "Laughing provides many health benefits. It also enhances teamwork and improves alertness, creativity, and memory. In this adventure Bear Scouts will share laughter with others, strengthening their bond with family members and the den."
Read on to discover this adventure's requirements and fun ways to complete them!
Complete at least four of the following.
- Think about what makes you laugh. Write down three things that make you laugh.
- Practice reading tongue twisters.
- Create your own short story. Remove some nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs from the story, leaving blanks. Without telling the story, have a friend insert his or her own nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in the story you created.
- With a partner, play a game that makes you laugh.
- Share at least two jokes with members of your den to make them laugh.
- Practice at least two run-ons with your den, and perform them at a pack meeting or campfire program.