A magic trick can be hard for little Tiger Cub Scouts to do. Here’s a super simple one for them to learn using nothing but a length of rope.
Curiosity, Intrigue, and Magical Mysteries,
a Tiger Elective Adventure
The Tiger Den Leader guide says,”This adventure helps Tigers explore how things work. Tigers and their adult partners will learn about cracking codes and solving mysteries, as well as discover how science helps us solve problems and understand why things work in certain ways.”
Read on to discover this adventure’s requirements and fun ways to complete them!
Complete Requirements 1 and 2 plus at least one other.
- A. Learn a magic trick. Practice your magic trick so you can perform it in front of an audience.
1B. Create an invitation to a magic show.
1C. With your den or with your family, put on a magic show for an audience.
- Spell your name using sign language, and spell your name in Braille.
- Create a secret code. Share it with your family or den.
- With the other Scouts in your den or with your family, crack a code that you did not create.
- With the help of your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, conduct a science demonstration that shows how magic works and share what you learned from your science demonstration.