Get a FREE printable Coin War game. Perfect for kids who need practice adding up coins. Great game for the Wolf Cub Scout adventure, Adventures in Coins.
Adventures in Coins,
a Wolf Elective Adventure
The Wolf Den Leader guide says, “Coins are more than just money. In this adventure, Wolves will learn how to spot the various markings on a coin and identiry the meanings. Through games and experiments, they will learn how to determine the value of a coin.”
Read on to discover this adventure’s requirements and fun ways to complete them!
Complete Requirements 1-4 and any other(s) of your choice.
- Identify different parts of a coin.
- Find the mint mark on a coin. Identify the mint where the coin was made and the year.
- Choose a coin that interests you, and make a coin rubbing. List information next to the coin detailing the pictures on it, the year it was made, and the mint where it was made.
- Play a game or create a game board with your den or family where you can practice adding and subtracting coins.
- Play a coin game.
- Create a balance scale.
- Do a coin-weight investigation.