Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
a Bear Elective Adventure
The Bear Den Leader guide says, "In this adventure, Bear Scouts will get a little messy but gain a lot of knowledge! Science is an everyday wonder that Scouts can learn more about by simply using ordinary household supplies. Their actions will create amazing reactions in fun investigations exploring static electricity, oil and water, sinking versus floating and color morphing and layering."
Read on to discover this adventure's requirements and fun ways to complete them!
Complete at least four of the following and explain what you learned.
- Make static electricity by rubbing a balloon or a plastic or rubber comb against another material, such as a fleece blanket or wool sweater. Explain what you learned.
- Conduct one other static electricity investigation. Explain what you learned.
- Do a sink-or-float investigation. Explain what you learned.
- Do a color-morphing investigation. Explain what you learned.
- Do a color-layering investigation. Explain what you learned.