a Tiger Elective Adventure
The Tiger Den Leader guide says, "This adventure will help Tigers realize that the Scout Law is a code of conduct they can follow to make their bodies and minds stronger."
Read on to discover this adventure's requirements and fun ways to complete them!
Complete Requirements 1 and 2 plus at least two others.
- With your den, parent/guardian, or other caring adult, say the Scout Law. Explain to your den one of the 12 points of the Law and why you think a knight would have the same behavior.
- If you have not already done so, make a code of conduct with your den that will describe how each person should act when you are all together. If your den has a code of conduct, discuss with your den the updates it might need. Vote on which actions should go in your den code of conduct.
- Create a den shield and a personal shield.
- Using recycled materials, design and build a small castle to display at the pack meeting.
- Think of one physical challenge that could be part of an obstacle course. Then help your den design a Tiger knight obstacle course. Participate in the course.
- Show your understanding of knights’ service to others by participating in a service project in your community.