Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Floats and Boats,
a Tiger Elective Adventure
The Tiger Den Leader guide says, "This adventure will teach Tigers about different types of boats, how to build a boat using recycled materials, and how to stay safe on the water."
Read on to discover this adventure's requirements and fun ways to complete them!
Complete Requirements 1-4 plus at least one other.
- With your den, say the SCOUT water safety chant.
- With your den, talk about why it’s important to have a buddy and then play the buddy game.
- Show how to safely help someone who needs assistance in the water, without having to enter the water yourself.
- Show how to enter the water safely, blow your breath out under the water, and do a prone glide.
- Identify five different types of boats.
- Build a boat from recycled materials, and float it on the water.
- Show that you can put on and fasten a life jacket correctly.