Use Boys’ Life Magazine for fun Cub Scout pack jokes!
Grin and Bear It,
a Bear Elective Adventure
The Bear Den Leader guide says, “In this adventure, Cub Scouts will learn the value of helping other people have fun. The goal is to make sure all boys and leaders are wearing a grin!”
Read on to discover this adventure’s requirements and fun ways to complete them!
Complete at least four of the following.
- Play a challenge game or initiative game with the members of your den. Take part in a reflection after the game.
- Working with the members of your den, organize a Cub Scout carnival and lead it at a special event.
- Help younger Cub Scouts take part in one of the events at the Cub Scout carnival.
- After the Cub Scout carnival, discuss with the members of your den and your den leader what went well, what could be done better, and how everyone worked together to make the event a success.
- With your den, develop a thank-you cheer to recognize those who helped organize the Cub Scout carnival.
Paper plates can be used in a variety of ways at Cub Scout den or pack meetings. One fun way is to play the Paper Plate shuffle game