Stocking stuffers for boys are some of the most challenging gifts to buy! These 12 ideas will stuff your son's stocking with things he'll love.
Stocking stuffers for my sons are usually the last gifts I buy because it's so hard to come up with good ideas. I want to buy things they'll like and use, but I don't want to spend a lot of money.
There's nothing worse than spending money on something you think your kids will like only to have them toss it to the side. I've even bought things that were never even opened!
This year, I searched through several lists of stocking stuffers on Pinterest looking for items that would be awesome for our Cub Scout boys. Things related to Cub Scout activities or that are popular with the first through fifth-grade crowd made the cut.
Most of the items on this list are appropriate for boys AND girls, but a list specifically for Cub Scout girls is coming soon!
- Flashlights and compasses are always useful for boys whether they're on a Cub Scout campout or exploring in their own backyards.
- That super cute campfire nightlight is battery operated, so your son can use it in his tent or in his bedroom.
- Legos plus super-heroes make this Lego Batman MiniFig a great holiday gift.
- Give your Cub Scout some stickers and decals for his Pinewood Derby car.
- Use the Spokester Bicycle Noisemakers to make your son's bike sounds like a motorcycle. He'll be the envy of the neighborhood!
- This knot-tying kit is a great way to help your Cub Scout become a knot master.
- All boys need a wallet, so why not make it a camo wallet?
- How long will it take
youyour son to figure out the Rubik's Cube?
- Your budding comedian will find lots of new material in this knock-knock joke book.
- The Smack It! card game and the Splat & Stick Stikball give your kids screen-free entertainment options for their winter break.
What ideas do you have for stocking stuffers? Share them in the comments.
Yours in Scouting,
P.S. Check out this super fun gift exchange game called Lefty Elf. The boys will love it!